CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Random Observations: Part 3

So Avril Lavigne still seems to be pretty popular around here. I thought teenagers were kind of over her in America, but she seems to be making some rupees over here in Nepal (which actually makes me kind of mad because she doesn't need their money!). People are still talking about Titanic too---still!---I distinctly remember seeing that movie in December 1997.

Nepalis seem to like clearing their throats. . . A LOT! They spit everywhere too. I don't think it's considered anykind of social faux pas to just hawk up a big hairball and unload in public, in the street, even on the patio at home. Sometimes I wake up to the most horrible sound, like someone is choking, gagging, trying to get something really horrible out of their system for like half an hour! and then I open my door and it's been the little 11-year old girl spitting (and spitting) all along.

1 comments:

Kristel said...

THat's disgusting.